FORUM CHANGED: Read Note Here

We believe in free speech, here is the place to discuss breaking news, strange topics, to question narratives and stay up to date with like-minded individuals.
Forum rules
Revelation Rundown is an online community that relies on user-generated content from our members. We appreciate every contribution we receive. However, the contributions from members do not reflect the owner's opinions, and we will moderate to the best of our ability without limiting freedom of expression. Still, we should not be held liable or responsible for the comments of our community members who do not abide by the terms of service.
Stealth
Site Admin

FORUM CHANGED: Read Note Here

Post by Stealth » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:12 am

We've switched from Flarum to phpBB. This isn't a chance I was really excited about, but this board is new and the only visitors are just a few of you who came here from Google and friends/family.

We get a lot of visitors for a new forum and I think allowing anonymous posting without registering accounts will increase engagements and grow the community faster.

That ability isn't available with Flarum so I'll try this format for a while and see how it works out.